At first, "Hippo" was a nickname given to me by my brother because of the giant gray car I drove. (I didn't necessarily like that nickname at the time...) :) However, I do think that little stuffed hippos are pretty darn cute! My friend Emily is an excellent crafting lady and made me this adorable hippo out of yarn! It makes me so happy!
Isn't it the cutest??? Seriously, the talent of some people! I am amazed!
To thank her, I send her a hippo card of course! It is made from the new DCWV Alpaha Zoo stack. I just cut out the hippo from one of the animal pages and created a fun card in just a couple minutes! There are so many animal cut-outs in this stack that would make some very fun cards!
Thanks for checking out my blog today! What animal is your favorite?
.jpg)

2 comments:
I sure am liking hippos too!
That is just too cute, and I love the fun hippo card you sent her as a Thank You, Angela! Love the opposite of the Washi Tape, with the patterned paper!
Post a Comment