Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vintage Easter Bunny

Today I wanted to share a quick and easy home decor project that you can make in less than half an hour. I used the DCWV Vintage Collector line for this project. I love this collection and the colors in it!
 First, cut out your desired shape. Then trace that shape onto another sheet of paper that you will use for the background.
 Cover your traced shape with a coordinating patterned paper, scraps, or washi tape like I did. 
Adhere the 2 sheets of paper together and add any final touches. I decided to stitch around the edges of my bunny to add a little texture. 
I also added a sheer ribbon and a chipboard button from the DCWV Vintage Collector line.
My son wanted to add his little bunny to this picture. This bunny was from his first Easter and he is 8 now, so needless to say this bunny is very loved! :) 

Here is the collection I used for my project today:

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Angela, and I love the stitching you added around the bunny!!

Judy said...

What a darling idea and so easy too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Georgiana said...

What a neat picture to display. I like the contrasting colors!