The DCWV March Stackaholic Challenge is up on the blog today! The sketches that Erin picked are great ones and I hope to see alot of people playing along this month!
For the above page sketch, I used a new stack called "Limoncello".
Even the name is fun to say! It is full of navy, gray and green and has alot of great patterns to choose from!
Even the name is fun to say! It is full of navy, gray and green and has alot of great patterns to choose from!
I tried to stick mainly to the sketch, but I did move my title to the top instead. The "wonderful" part of the title comes straight out of the back of the Limoncello stack. I love that font! It makes a great statement for a title I think. :)
The card sketch looked like a great way to use up some small scraps from other projects I had done! I went back to the Vintage Collector collection for this card. I love aqua and pink together and can't seem to get enough of this collection!
I simply laid out the strips the way I wanted them on the card and then glued them down. I then added a sentiment and an acetate overlay heart from the collection to finish it up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will join us this month and play along with one or both of the sketch challenges! For more info, just click here. Entries are due March 30th.



2 comments:
Great layout and card, Angela!! I love the large photo on your layout!
I really love this layout page! That "wonderful" title is perfect for this page! I love the colors together in this stack too!! And what a cute card too! I love the big sentiment across the front of the card. Great Job Ang!!
Post a Comment