There are SO many new stacks out from DCWV right now! To see all of them, check out this video here. I am using Alpha Zoo for my layout today.
This is a fun stack with so many bright colors and patterns! The animals look hand drawn and are so cute!
For my page, I cut out a couple border strips to create the left hand side. I love the little monkey hanging from the vine! My title is cut out from an alphabet page in the stack. (The "day" part are stickers from MLS). The animal sign I also fussy cut out and added it for some fun.
There are alot of animal prints in this stack as well. I kept thinking how fun it would be to use this stack for pages about your little "wild" one! :) The patterns are very versatile and would go with many other stacks! Love that!

2 comments:
This is such a cute collection! I love the cute sign, with the different animal names, Angela!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this page! :) I think the monkey on the vine is adorable on this page! What a fun layout! And that sign with the animals on it is too cute!! Amazing job!
Post a Comment