I cannot tell you how happy I was to see DCWV make a printed cork stack! And the colors are just so pretty! There is a cream, a pink, a seafoam green and a yellow. They also make one that has bolder colors too that you are going to love just as much!
For my project today, I created a wall hanging using a collage frame that I picked up at Wal-Mart. I filled it with pictures of my sister and soon to be brother-in-law. Seafoam green is one of her main wedding colors, so I knew I wanted to make her something using this stack!
I left the glass out of 3 of the openings and used 3 different patterned sheets of the seafoam green cork to fill in the empty spaces. I backed them with some cardboard and they work perfectly!
I love what the patterned cork adds to the project! I am so happy with the way this turned out and I hope she loves it as much as I do! I am thinking I need to make one for myself... :)

1 comment:
Great use of the cork paper Angela! This is such an awesome project!
Post a Comment