Today I am showcasing another new stack from DCWV called "Coral and Navy". You can probably guess from the title what you might see, but in person it is even more beautiful!
For my layout I wanted to use this picture of my family on my husbands side. I couldn't have married into a nicer, sweeter family! Seriously, they are all amazing!
I also made some cards with this stack!
For this card, I used a Silhouette cut file from the Paper Bakery. I added a sun, hearts, twine and a border. I love clouds and this card makes me happy! With the leftover letters from the first card, I created this card:
First, I cut out a frame on my Silhouette and used that to place my journaling card on. I added the "hello" letters and a little butterfly punch. Super sweet and easy right? There are so many pretty journaling cards that come with this kit and I love making cards with them!
Okay, and one more project using this cute stack! I took this cardboard box that used to hold chipboard....
...and turned it into this that holds cookies for my dear friends birthday!
I simply measured the sides, cut the paper, adhered it to the box, and added my own embellishments from the stack. (Everything but the yellow alphabet stickers and twine are from this stack). She was super happy to receive this fun package for her birthday! Up-cycling is a great way to create your own unique gift packaging.
I also made some cards with this stack!
For this card, I used a Silhouette cut file from the Paper Bakery. I added a sun, hearts, twine and a border. I love clouds and this card makes me happy! With the leftover letters from the first card, I created this card:
First, I cut out a frame on my Silhouette and used that to place my journaling card on. I added the "hello" letters and a little butterfly punch. Super sweet and easy right? There are so many pretty journaling cards that come with this kit and I love making cards with them!
Okay, and one more project using this cute stack! I took this cardboard box that used to hold chipboard....
...and turned it into this that holds cookies for my dear friends birthday!
I simply measured the sides, cut the paper, adhered it to the box, and added my own embellishments from the stack. (Everything but the yellow alphabet stickers and twine are from this stack). She was super happy to receive this fun package for her birthday! Up-cycling is a great way to create your own unique gift packaging.
Coral and Navy stack is now available and Michaels Stores!

4 comments:
WOW! beautiful projects!
Thank you for sharing!
Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com
Gorgeous projects, Angela!! You did an amazing job combining the Coral and Navy!!
WOW!! Love your projects! That upcycle of the animal cracker box is ADORABLE!! I love your sweet cards and layout too! This stack has some really pretty papers in it and I do love the coral and navy for sure! So cute!!
What a fresh color combination! Everything is so cute - and those cookies look as yummy as the box!
Christi
http://art-without-anxiety.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment