Yes, that is what I said to myself after my amazing husband installed my new flooring! I was beginning to really hate the old white linoleum that we had since we bought the house 14 years ago and this is much better, wouldn't you agree?
I used Creative Scrappers sketch #262 for my page today:
I loved all the chevrons and knew it would be the perfect thing to jazz up my page! To see more inspiration using this sketch, click here to go to the Creative Scrappers blog.
Products used: DCWV "Gilded" stack, Simple Stories paper, Studio Calico cork arrows, American Crafts, DCWV, and Tim Holtz alphabet stickers, Inkssentials, Zig pen.

3 comments:
What a super fun page Ang! I love the blue chevrons! They totally make the page pop! Your title is perfect too! I also love the little detail with the cork arrows and stitching. So cute!!
Awesome take on the sketch, Angela!! Love the woodgrain background paper with the pop of Teal on the chevrons!!
I LOVE this layout!!! Too cute Angela!!
Post a Comment