Sunday, November 10, 2013

Family Portrait

Today I wanted to share a page I made using the Modern Meadow stack from DCWV. This is a beautiful stack with lots of blues, oranges, and yellows to choose from.
 A took a few different sheets from this stack and created my own background for this page:
On top of the main middle yellow section, I added a strip from another sheet that had my title on it. I traced over the letters to make it stand out a little bit more. I added a strip of the rust colored paper along the bottom for a pop of color. I added a few other embellishments to top it off. Love how this page turned out and it came together fairly quickly too!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the larger photos on this page Angela, and the outlining on the title looks great!!

Elizabeth said...

What a darling page Angela! I love this cute stack you used! The title is perfect and I love the detailed outlining! Great job! I might have to get this stack!! Love the colors!