I wanted to share this quick layout I made for a friend. I used the new DCWV stack called "Sweet Tangerine". I just love the colors in this stack! Especially the reddish-orange mixed with the yellow. It is just so fresh and pretty!
The reason this layout came together so quickly is because of the great background papers in this stack! All I had to do was make the dotted circle and add a few cut out pieces and it was done! To make the dotted circle I cut out a scrap one to the size that I wanted it. Then I traced it with a pencil, marked the dots where I wanted them, then erased the pencil marks. The cut out pieces are all from the stack and there are many to choose from. I love pages that come together quickly when I don't have alot of extra time. This paper is perfect with the stitching and embellishments already done for you!
This is seriously one of my very favorite DCWV stacks! Can you see the hexagons and the chevrons in it too? So pretty!!! Check out the stack in more detail here. You can buy it at JoAnn stores today!
.jpg)

1 comment:
So pretty Angela!! Love the strips you used at the top and bottom of the layout!
Post a Comment