My very favorite season is about here and I am so excited! The cool weather, the warm sweaters, and of course all of the yummy pumpkin desserts! Speaking of fall, look at these new stacks from DCWV! They would be perfect for any of your fall projects!
Can you believe that there is Burlap paper?? I love the texture that it adds to my projects.
And this new stack called "The Pumpkin Patch" is so beautiful! It has rich shades of orange, purple and green and lots of great pumpkin prints! A must have for fall! They are in JoAnn stores now.
I love keeping sprinkle containers or crafting containers to up-cycle! Today I made some little treat containers with them. I simply cut out a strip of burlap for the base and added a smaller strip from the Pumpkin Patch stack to make my wraps for my containers. I tacked them together in the back with some double sided tape and then used some twine to finish them off with a little cut out from the stack. I filled them with Reese's Pieces because they naturally have great fall colors! :)
These stacks are now available in your JoAnn stores! If you love fall like I do, I know you are going to love these stacks! I will be back tomorrow with another fun project using the Burlap stack as my main focus. You can do so many things with this stack!


1 comment:
Adorable way to use these containers, Angela!! And I am so ready for Fall too!!
Post a Comment