Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Captivated

I wanted to play along with the Paper Bakery's sketch #11 today. I loved all the circles on the sketch and since I don't use them very often, I thought I would give it a try! Here is the sketch my Juliana Michaels:
And here is my take on it:
I tried to stay pretty true to the sketch. I really love this page of my son and his love for locks and keys! Thanks Paper Bakery and Juliana for another fun sketch!

Supplies used: Echo park "A Boy's Life", Studio Calico cork stickers, Silhouette

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome take on the sketch, Angela!! Love how you used the circles and added in the keys and locks!! Such a fun theme go along with your photo!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery! And I love your cute new Blog look!

sandi said...

What a sweet lo! Love how you put this together. Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

An adorable layout! Love how the paced the keys inside the circles, neat idea to go with the photo! Also, great colors & title!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I love how you used the circles from the sketch for the locks & keys...very clever! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Great take on the sketch with your design! I love the keys and locks to go with the story behind your photo!!!!

Tegan said...

Great layout! I love the keys and how you spiced up the circles! THanks for playing with us at Paper Bakery!