It is that time of year when the kids are back in school. I really like the lazy summer days, but it is nice to see them go back to school and on a schedule too.
I made this layout using the Homeroom stack by DCWV.
I simply took a few of my favorite sheets from this collection and pieced them together to make the background. (If you look close, you can see that I stitched them together at the seams.) I then added my photo, the title, some washi tape, and journaling. This page came together fairly quickly since the papers in this stack really go together so nicely. The little popped up embellishments are cutouts from the stack as well. One of the things I really love about this stack is that it has more muted colors than the average school stacks. I love the added aqua too! Such a great stack that I can use for so many things!
Thanks for checking out my blog today! I hope you are getting more crafting done now that back to school season has started!
1 comment:
So love this one, Angela!! Such an awesome mix of the patterns on your page! Definitely a new favorite, and great Back to School page!!
Post a Comment