Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer time!

I took a break from Christmas pages and did a few summer time ones this week! My mom just bought me the DCWV "Summer Days" stack and so I was inspired to use some of it! These pages all came together really quickly since this stack has so many great prints already done for you. All you have to do is add your own embellishments and ta da!


I added the middle sheet, some borders, the sun and my journaling. Super easy!


I took this sheet add added the scalloped border, journaling and the little calendar. Thinking Through Designs challenged us this week to use a calendar our layout and I had the perfect stamp from Stampin Up to use! The alpha letters above it are MLS.


For this one, I fussy cut around the edges and adhered it to the white background piece. Then I added my brads, journaling and sun. The sun is from the Cricut Sampler cartridge. I made this one for the challenge at Club CK to make a summer layout with a sun on it.

I love how fast these pages came together! I definitely recommended this stack if you are looking for some fun, fabulous summer pages!

3 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great layouts! I really like the neat summer colors and photos!

okanogangirl said...

Okay, first LO - LOVE the sunrays made from border punches...will have to remember that!

The use of the calendar stamps (and the MLS letters are the *perfect* fit for it) do a great job of documenting the date. I love the whimsy feel you added by the flourishes and butterfly from the dandlelion! Great job using the challenge!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome pages, Angela!! I love that fun sun you created on your first layout!! I love the papers that make it easy for you to create a page! Helps save on time, so you can get more layouts done!! :)