On a roll to get more of my Christmas pages done! I finished 2 more today!
The first one is for Issue Challenge #1 on the CK Blog. The challenge is to use a die cut on your page. My best friend gave me some fun larger die cuts and so it was the perfect excuse to use one of them!
I had originally thought I was going to use this heart on a Valentine's page, but I thought it would be fun to switch it up a little!
Patterned paper: Provo Craft, Alpha stickers: MLS
I also made this layout about my kids and their love for making Christmas cookies:
Patterned paper: Creative Imaginations, Alpha stickers: CC
I am going to take a little break from Christmas pictures again, but hopefully not a long one since I still have alot of catching up to do!
2 comments:
Totally LOVE these christmas pages!! You are on a roll! Wow! I love the stitching you did around the heart die cut, and the polkadot paper make your page pop! Great job!
Both of these are SO CUTE!! Love that big die cut heart!! It makes a perfect background for your photo!! Both of your pages have a great, homey feel for Christmas!! Love that!
Post a Comment