It has been almost a month since I have posted on my blog and I have really missed it! I have been off traveling with my hubby around the world! We went to Ireland, New York, Utah and then back home to Colorado. What an adventure! It will take me awhile to print and scrapbook all those pictures! In the meantime, my friend Ashley posted a new sketch on the CK blog and it looked like fun to try with some of my older pictures...
Here is the sketch:
Ashley added a fun twist of using neon colors. I don't have any neon, but I did use the brightest colors I had! Also, I had the idea for the title from the new song out by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen called "Good time". It is very catchy and I can't stop singing it! If you want to sing along too, check out the video here.
Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts, stickers: MLS, Scalloped punch: Stampin Up
2 comments:
Holy Cow!! How did I miss that you went to Ireland??!! :) And NY too...I am jealous! :) Can't wait to see all of the fabulous photos on your pages, Angela!! I think you did a great job with the colors on this one and they definitely fall in with the neon. Very bright and fun! Love the cute design on your page and the tilt you added to your photo!! So glad to see your pages again!
Wow! Love this page!! I love the bright colors and your title is so fun too. I really like the cloud and cute circle embellishments! Great job! I bet it was so fun to get back scrapping after all your vacationing! :)
Post a Comment