The layout I did today... well let's just say I didn't know if I wanted to post or not! It is a VERY scary picture of me, but I decided that it was a fun time with my mom and sister and needed to be shared! I am sure I will get some great comments! :)
This layout is for the following challenges:
Use the following sketch as inspiration and use stitching too: (I machine stitched on the title and faux-stitched around a couple of the background strip pieces.)
I am also submitting this for the Analogous Color Challenge on Erika's blog. We were challenged to use 3 colors next to each other on the color wheel. I used green, green-blue and blue.
The last challenge is for Crafty Steals. We were challenged to create a project using any punches that we have. I used 4 different sized circle punches, 3 different flower punches, and a scalloped edge punch as well.
There is still time to play along with any of the above challenges! Come and play along!

6 comments:
Oh my heck! I am cracking up! What a fun page! I am really glad you scrapped this!! The layout turned out so cute! Love the color scheme too!
Okay, I have to say, that when this one came through to my email, I was cracking up!! Those photos are too fun and I am glad you decided to share them! We just have to laugh at ourselves sometimes...and at least you had your mom and sister along for the ride too! I love how you used the paper strips behind your photos, instead of the single block of paper!! Awesome layout for all three challenges, Angela! :)
Hysterical :}} Love your stitching and your choice of colors!
Too funny! Love the photos! Great job with the analogous colors, too!
Those photos are hilarious!!! You did an awesome job with the use of analogous colors. Cutting that striped paper into strips and lining them up that way was brilliant. I never know what to do with those papers because they are so overwhelming to me, but I am going to try that. I'm so glad you came and shared your thought with us. I look forward to seeing more.
This layout is awesome! Love those photos. You did a fantastic job with the analogous colors and I love the strips of diagonal lined paper. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on color.
Post a Comment