Friday, May 18, 2012

Friend Card

I made this simple friend card today using some of my scraps! Love when I can do that because I hate throwing paper away! I think I will be making a few more of these while I am thinking about it! Here is my pile of squares that I punched out from leftover scraps! I didn't realize how many were accumulating! 


Here is the card I made with them! I stitched around the edges and slightly inked the edges to give it more of a "quilted" feel. Simple, but cute at the same time! The twine really adds a great touch to it too.


This is for the Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs to use "quilting" on your card. You could interpret it any way that you chose to. 

This is also for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. I used the photo below as inspiration for my colors.


I am also entering it in the Crafty Steals Challenge to use punches to make a project. 

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute cute cute card!! What a great feeling to use your scraps up! I love it! I might have to scrap lift this!

Risa said...

What a pretty card. What a great way to use up those little scraps! Make a BUNCH - they are perfect.

Outi said...

Your card is absolutetly lovely!
Hugs Outi

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anita Scroggins said...

Great card, love how you used the challenge from Frosted Designs!! Thanks for joining us this week!