Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Treats

This layout was a little out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to try something new! It can be fun and you might find a new technique or look that you can incorporate into your current style. Before I share my layout, I was inspired by the following challenges this week:

This weeks issue challenge on the CK Blog was to use the following colors:


...And there is also a scrap-lift challenge to pick one of the layouts that had been highlighted recently and create a page based on it. I picked this layout by Tina called, "Love of my Life".


And finally here is my layout:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors together! You did a great job Ang! Even if it was out of your comfort zone...it's awesome! Makes me want to have a treat right now!!

Ashley Horton said...

Wow, you were fast on this one Angela!! Awesome job with the color scheme and I love that you went out of your comfort zone for this one. I think it turned out great and you did an amazing job with your lift!!