Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Sketch it Out Challenge

This is the sketch it out challenge for April on the CK Blog:


Here is my take on it:


I flipped the sketch around a little bit, but tried to stay true to the feel of it. Ashley has some great sketches and monthly challenges! To play along with her May sketch it out challenge go here.

Patterned paper: MME Miss Caroline
Butterflies: MM
Alphabet stickers: MLS
Ribbon: AC

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Angela!! You did such an awesome take on the sketch and I am so glad that you got to play along for April! Looking forward to what you do for May!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Fun take on this sketch! I love how you added the cute colorful butterflies too!

Haley L said...

This was my favorite of your recent projects (though they are all awesome and I keep wondering when the heck you have time to do all this!). As much as I love the fun paper, stickers and fancy touches on many of them, I really like the size of the photos on this page because the capture how much the day meant to both of you.

Haley L said...

This is my most favorite. I love the fancy paper, journaling, and creativity of all your work, but this one is my fav because of the size of the cute photos of you two. Sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words. :)