This week at Paper Variety, the challenge is to scraplift a tutorial or other project that one of their Design Team members have done in the past. I looked through all of the great ideas and came up with this folded flower tutorial. I have never done any sort of folded flower before and wanted to give it a try. Suzanne's instructions were easy to follow and I love the end result!
If you want to learn how to make these, the instructions can be found here.
(On a side note, I just realized that I have used the same paper for my last card challenge I posted. Guess I am trying to use up some of my scraps, or that I secretly love this paper!)
***Update*** This was chosen as one of the Top 5! You can see it here.
***Update*** This was chosen as one of the Top 5! You can see it here.
5 comments:
Super cute flower! I love the way it adds dimension to your card! Such a cute card Ang!
Beautiful card and the flower is extra lovely! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety and we are glad we could inspire you.
Love this card Ang! So honored you chose my tutorial to try. Folded flowers are so fun. Thanks for sharing your TPV inspiration with us! :)
Suzanne TPV dt
awesome job with the flower! the card is great. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.
What a beautiful rendition of that tutorial! I love the colors you chose, and anybody would be delighted to receive that card.
Post a Comment