Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy NSD!

For those of you who love scrapbooking like I do, you know that today is NSD! (National Scrapbooking Day!) There are giveaways and challenges online today and it is so much fun! I had alot of yard work to do this morning, a haircut that I promised and a few other things, but I managed to do a couple small projects this evening. 

The first challenge I did was a card for the Echo Park Challenge #3. It was to create your own project using one of the design team member projects as an example. 

Here is Linda Auclair's card:


and here is what I created:


I had never used hexagons on a card before, but I really like how it turned out!

Next I did the Echo Park #4 challenge which was to make a layout based on the sketch below.


and here is my layout based on the sketch:


I pulled some pictures from 2005 to scrapbook! I miss my little girl being that small! 

Hope you enjoyed your NSD today and were able to participate in some fun challenges!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun card you made! I love the colors and the hexagons are fun! I might have to try those sometime!

I love that scrap page you did too! Look how cute and adorable your little girl is! I love how you made the 3 little bubbles totally look real! Super cute Ang!