I got a little teary when I was doing this page... I realized that I only have about 2 more weeks of mornings home with my 6 year old, then it will be summer and he will be off to first grade. I love having that one on one time with him and I am going to miss it terribly!
For this layout I used Echo Park's "Little Boy" and "Dots & Stripes: Soda Fountain" collections. Punches are from Stampin' Up.
This layout was for these challenges:
CK Blog: Issue Challenge #1
Use staples on your project.
Frosted Designs: Using Strips of Paper Challenge
Crafty Steals: NSD Challenge - Take Two
Make a layout or card using at least one scrap
Crafty Steals: NSD Challenge - Take Two
Make a layout or card using at least one scrap
Frosted Designs: Recipe Challenge with Ashley
Use 4 of the following on your layout:
1 Hand Made Embellishment
The color Yellow
Stripes or Polka Dots
At Least 3 Buttons
Twine
Punch
I used a couple punches, some twine, buttons, polka dots & stripes, yellow and my title is a handmade embellishment! :)
***Update*** I won the Frosted Designs "Strips of Paper Challenge" and the Crafty Steals " NSD Challenge - Take Two" with this layout! Couldn't be happier!
4 comments:
LOVE this page Angela and that you got so many challenges into this one! So very cute and I love the story behind it! You always do such an awesome job with the EP lines. And I love the fun design on this one!! :)
I think this page is darling! I love how you used the fun colors to capture your memories! It is a great picture of you two. I love your design on this page with all the fun EP paper and your title is precious!
Ooh I saw this page over at ClubCK and LOVED IT! Thanks for playing along with my FD challenge. I love the patterns and the cute twine and stapling you added to the layout for some texture!
What and awesome page!! I just LOVE it!!
So happy and cute :0)
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment