The challenge over at Club CK this week is to use a flag on your layout.. Not a country flag, but a mini flag. They are becoming a very popular trend on pages lately! Many manufactures make them, but you can easily make your own as well. You just need a scrap piece of paper and either a pin, a toothpick or something similar for your flag pole.
For this flag, I printed out a saying and used that as the base for my flag. I stuck some foam tape behind it to give it some depth. The pole is a toothpick that I cut down to size.
All patterned paper is from Daisyd's Autumn Collection. Punches are Stampin Up.
2 comments:
I really love this fun collection, Angela!! My hubby could take a similar photo...but it would be in his Moutain Dew t-shirt...drinking his Mountain Dew!! :) Your flag is so, so cute and I love that you added the words Root Beer! And I'm also loving the fun banner, the notebook punched edge and the cute little stitched "x's"!! Really awesome job on this one!
What a fantastic layout Angela!! I absolutely LOVE this! I really love how you stitched the fun X's on the side. The flag is super cute! Of course I l love the banner too. :) I think this is one of my favorites!!
Post a Comment