Friday, May 25, 2012

May Stack-a-holic Challenge

I really enjoy doing the template challenges over at DCWV. Erin always finds some really great sketches to use! The sketch for May was done my Jana Eubank. Here it is:


I tried to stay true to the sketch, but eliminated one of the photos because I was making an 8 1/2 x 11 page. I used the "Grade School" stack from DCWV for this one. Thought it would fit well with the library/book theme I was going for. 

 
If you want to participate in the challenge this month, there is still a few days left to get your entries in! Just click here to go straight to the challenge.

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

I love this stack for your photos, Angela!! Great colors too on the black background!! And awesome job adjusting the sketch to fit your 8.5x11 page!! Very, very cute!

Elizabeth said...

This is a super fun page!!! Love love it!!