Diana Fisher from Sketchy Thursdays designed the sketch for this week at Paper Variety!
I loved it right away and knew I wanted to try my hand at this one!
For the second smaller photo, I cut around the derby car! I think it really stands out that way! I also enlarged the overall size of the background piece on the sketch. I felt like I needed to so I could fit my title on.
All paper and stickers are from MLS "Garden Party" collection.
***Update*** I was picked as one of the Top 5 at Paper Variety! Yeah!!!
***Update*** I was picked as one of the Top 5 at Paper Variety! Yeah!!!

2 comments:
Oh wow!!! I LOVE THIS! What a fun bright page. I love how the car just pops out! You did such a great job on this one! So so fun! The paper stack is perfect for this page too!!
Love your take on our sketch and I love the colors! BTW-Cute derby car! Thanks for linking up with TPV- Holly :-)
Post a Comment