Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Dec SNS card sketch

Happy Holidays! I hope you are enjoying some time with family and friends! This time of the year can be busy, but I hope you have a few minutes to spare to join us over at Sketch N Scrap... We have a new sketch on the blog today by Heather Hall:
 Isn't it a fun holiday sketch? I loved it right away and couldn't wait to get started!
 I just adore snowmen and so I knew I must add one to my card! This snowman is from the Simple Stories collection, "Snow Fun". I hope you can find the time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month. I would love to see your take on this fun sketch!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Perfect card with that background knit paper. So cute.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this card! the paper is wonderful! I will miss creating with you!

Alicia