Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dec SNS layout sketch

Today there is a new sketch on the Sketch N Scrap blog for us to create with! It is a fun one! I love using layers and couldn't wait to get started on my page!
Every year we let our kids pick out an ornament that represents something from the past year. From the pictures, you might be able to tell that one kid started the tuba, one really likes Olaf, one loves Oreos, and one was really into dice games. It is a fun way to remember the year. They look forward to this tradition every time we decorate the tree for Christmas!
  For my page, I used a mixture of two Echo Park Christmas collections; Holly Jolly Christmas and Everybody Loves Christmas. The big star is from Bella Blvd's Christmas Countdown die cut set and the alphabet letters are by October Afternoon.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What an awesome tradition! Love your layout!

blbabe1234 said...

I love those ornaments and the papers are perfect