Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Nov SNS layout sketch

Fall is in the air, but I have Christmas on my mind today for some reason... I think it is because there are only 6 weekends left until Christmas! This time of year goes by way too fast for me! 

With that said, I appreciate the creative outlets I have to be myself. Sketch N Scrap is one of those outlets for me. I love their sketches and the fun that I have working on the design team with such talented ladies! Speaking of design team, they have some openings for the Jan-Jul 2017 spot! I would urge you to apply if you love this craft as well! Check out all the details on the Sketch N Scrap blog found here. (Submissions are due Nov 30, 5pm CST)

Today on the blog we have a brand new layout from Lisa Hidy! 
Such a fun layout, wouldn't you agree? Going along with having Christmas on my mind lately, here is my take on it:
 The sketch calls for 2 photos, but I used 4 smaller ones to fill up the same space. I mostly used Simple Stories Christmas paper for this layout, but also added in some sparkle with washi tape and Thickers. Here is a closer look...
 Come over to the blog and play along with one of our sketches this month! We would love to have you! And if you feel inspired, (and I hope you do!) apply for the design team! It is a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a great layout to showcase those special ornaments! You always do such a fantastic job with making the sketch work with the smaller sized layout!

Lisa in Texas said...

Amazing layout Angela!!! I love the pops of sparkle!

Karen said...

I can't wait for Christmas too! Such a fun and pretty layout! Love those shine and those ornaments are super fun!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

your layout is so cute but the subject manner is so inventive...those ornaments!

Alicia