Sunday, November 20, 2016

Nov SNS card sketch

It is the week of Thanksgiving already! Hope you are enjoying this time of year. I love spending the holidays with those that I love and reflect on all that I am grateful for. One thing I am grateful for is being on the Sketch N Scrap design team! Everyone is so wonderful, positive and encouraging! 

This month we have a new sketch my Lisa Hidy. She is so creative and always amazes me with her talent. She puts so much of her time into making sure Sketch N Scrap runs smoothly. Here is her sketch:
 Right away I loved the tag part of her card and couldn't wait to get started! 


I made this thank you card for a friend that bought me the cutest fall fox that I just love! (see photo below) I wanted to add some foxes somewhere on the card to personalize it for her. The paper is by Doodlebug and called "Friendly Forrest". I used a Doodlebug "doodle-pop" sticker for the leaf. They just pop off the page and give a really neat look to your projects. 
 Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see all the inspiration from this sketch and to link up your own take on this sketch to win a fabulous prize!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What an amazing card, so perfect for a thank you to your lovely friend!!! Thanks for your kind words about Sketch N Scrap, I love working with you and all the amazing gals we are blessed to call our design team!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

just an adorable card!

Alicia