Welcome to National Scrapbook Day! I hope you are having fun and getting some of your own projects done too! Today at Sketch N Scrap we have an extra sketch for you to play along with!
I didn't know what I was going to do with this fun sketch at first, but I am glad for these challenges because they push me out of my comfort zone to try something new. I really love the end result!
I have had these pictures for a while now and I am so glad I found a fun way to use them on a page! The puppy that I cut cut out on my Silhouette is by Lori Whitlock. Isn't it the cutest? (I added the bow). Please come and play along with us this month! We at Sketch N Scrap love seeing what you create!


1 comment:
Awww....so sweet! Love your take on the sketch!
Post a Comment