Friday, May 13, 2016

May SNS layout sketch

All this month over at Sketch N Scrap, we are celebrating our 4th birthday by adding extra sketches for you to play along with! This weeks sketch was from 12-20-2012, the first year we started.
 I love the big frame shapes in the background and knew I wanted to use that as my starting point for my layout. I only used one photo instead of three, but you can incorporate the sketches however fits your page best. Since I like to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages, one photo looked less crowded for this sketch. I also moved my title above the frame since it was so long.
 I used the Simple Stories "Hey Mom!" collection for my page. I hope you have time to join us for at least one of our birthday sketches this month! We are having a good time and we love we you play along! Go to the Sketch N Scrap blog for all the details!

No comments: