Monday, October 5, 2015

SNS Oct card challenge

Happy Monday! Hope you had a nice weekend! A great way to start your week, would be to check out the new card challenge that just went up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today!
When I saw this sketch, I really liked the 2 big rectangles. I made my rectangles into frames by cutting out my rectangles then punching a square in them. I added my sentiment to the middle of one, and then a little bird sitting in the "window" of the other. 
The paper is from the "Happy Days" collection from EP, stickers from Doodlebug, felt flower from Martha Stewart and sentiment stamp from Hampton Art.
I would love to see your take on this sketch! Come play along with us at Sketch N Scrap

And now for the winner of my giveaway from a couple days ago... 
I had my hubby draw a name and the winner is.... Lori! Congratulations! I will send your prize package out to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute card! Oh these birds are adorable!!
Thank you for always encouraging me