Thursday, October 8, 2015

SNS Oct Twistback Thursday

It's Twistback Thursday over on the the Sketch N Scrap blog today! For those of you who don't know what that means, it is where you use the sketch provided to make your own layout. BUT, there is a twist! This month we are challenging you to use a fall theme as well. Here is the sketch:
Here is my layout:
For my photos, I used PhotoScape and was able to put 2 pictures on each 4x6 photo print. I love doing it this way if you want to fit more pictures on your page. I used a couple of different Bella Blvd collections together and was really happy with the results! It doesn't have the traditional Halloween colors, but that is one of the things I like most about it. Hope you are able to come play along with us and scrap some of your fall photos!

No comments: