Today I am sharing the first card I created for the Sketch N Scrap design team! I am already loving designing for them and getting to know the other ladies on the design team. Everyone is so nice! For my first card, I used this sketch:
And here is my card:
I cut out the sunshine rays on my silhouette, added the cloud paper in the background, and then my sun, sentiment and little birdie on last. I hand stitched a few of the rays just for fun. I hope you will come join us and play along this month for a fun prize! Click here for all the details!


2 comments:
This is so cute! I love how you cut out the Rays so the cloud paper shows through it! I also love the little birdie! Great card!
Awesome take on the sketch!!! Love the glitter!
Post a Comment