Today when I was choosing a photo for my page, I knew I wanted to use one that had to do with the great dad my husband is. (This is one of my very favorite photos I have taken of my son and my husband together.) I combined my photo with the Got Talent Challenge #3 from the My Scraps & More Facebook page, which is to use 6 or more patterned papers on your layout. I used a total of 7. This was a fun challenge for me and a great way to use up a lot of little pieces!
If you would like to play along with any of the Got Talent Challenges over on the My Scraps & More Facebook page, just click here to join!

1 comment:
What a great layout Angela! I love the fun patterned paper you used on the side and the trees. This is a great picture too... it just captures the love perfectly! Love it!
Post a Comment