Just having a little fun tonight and thought I would play along with sketch #28 on the Sketch N Scrap blog! I loved this sketch right away when I saw it!
And here is my take on it:
All of the paper and stickers I used are from Pebbles. I also added a fun washi tape corner too!
I had fun making this birthday card! There are still a
couple more days to play along! For more info, go to the Sketch N Scrap
blog here.

5 comments:
Angela this is just the cutest card! I really adore the stickers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Love this Angela!! Perfect take on the Sketch, and I love the patterned papers and stitching!!
This is adorable!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at SNS :-)
Love your paper choice, the result is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
Super cute card! Congrats on the win!
Post a Comment