Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #27

 Tonight I made a card for sketch #27 on the Sketch N Scrap blog. I really liked all the banners and used that as my inspiration.
Here is my card:
 This was made using Pebbles papers and stickers. I laid each banner piece out how I wanted them and stitched them in place. 

I had fun making this birthday card! There are still a couple more days to play along! For more info, go to the Sketch N Scrap blog here

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your banners and the mix of patterns you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Angela! I love the way you used the banners from the sketch!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Angela! I love the way you used the banners from the sketch!

Rachelle Olaridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle Olaridge said...

Beautiful! Fantastic take. Thanks for playing along with us
Sketch N Scrap!

Brandi Matos said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!!

Thanks for joining us at SNS :-)

Isbaha said...

Love the modern look of your card! The polka dots background adds so much interest. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.