Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrappy Friends challenges

Today I thought I would have fun and play along with some of the challenges over on the Creating with Paper and more blog. They have 3 different challenges going on right now! Here they are:

#1 You must use one of these April words on your layout: (I used adventure)
#2 Use this layout as inspiration: 
#3 Play this tic tac toe board. (I used triangle, butterfly, and twine)
I loved being able to play along this month! You have until April 29th, 11:59PST to get your entries in and play along! 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow Angela you are fast!!! Beautiful Sping page and awesome job with all three challenges! Thank you so much for linking up with the April Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome job combining the challenges, Angela!! Love the fun way you used the sketch!!

Rochelle Spears said...

LOVE it! you did a wonderful job on these challenges! thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful take on all of the Scrappy Friends challenges! I LOVE the title - so cute and the creative way you used the twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month! :)