Friday, April 4, 2014

Chalk Fun stack

DCWV has just released another chalk stack and I can't be happier! I absolutely love it! Introducing Chalk Fun....
This stack has so many great patterns to choose from! I used the chevron pattern, some of the flowers, quotes, and borders. 
Easter is coming up this month, so I was inspired to do this page about coloring eggs. I love the soft colors in this stack that make me think about Spring! 

I also made a few cards using this stack. I just love the frames and sayings that come with it! These cards came together quickly and easily.

If you love these great colors too, you can find the Chalk Fun stack in Hobby Lobby stores now. Here is a link to a video where you can see it closer: Click here.

Happy April everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Your layout is so fun Angela, and I love all of your awesome cards!!