Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You're my sweetheart

I just love the song by the Lumineers called "Ho Hey". The chorus reminds me of my sweetheart! (Even though he loves to scare me sometimes and shout the "Hey" part when I am not expecting it! Silly guy!) :) The picture was taken on our 17th anniversary! I feel so blessed to be married to such a sweet man that shows me that he loves me every day.
For this layout, I cut the words out on my Silhouette and used the negative space for my title. I backed some of the words up with navy to give them an extra pop! The paper is from Echo Park called "Beautiful Life". Such pretty colors in this collection! And one of my favorite things about this layout is the little jar I stamped and added a grouping of flowers too that were also from the Echo Park kit. 

Here's to many more years with my sweetheart!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this sweet page Angela, and the die cut lyrics for your title! Such a great photo of you and your hubby!

Elizabeth said...

Seriously Angela! This is one of my absolute favorite pages of yours! I think this should be in a frame and hanging up for all to see!Love your title and that darling flower jar! This layout just shows how happy you two are! Love, love, Love it!!

Sheri Reguly said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love your die cut title!!!