It is that time again to come play along with the stack-a-holic challenges at DCWV! The February sketches are up and they are good ones!
The layout sketch:
And the card sketch:
For both projects I used the new HONEY CHIC stack that is out at Jo-Ann Stores now.
This stack is full of vibrant colors and patterns you are sure to love!
Okay, and now here is my take on the sketches:
I used a cute picture of my grandparents that I just love! This paper is so "happy" that I wanted to use the word "happy" in my title. :)
For the card I fussy cut parts of the triangle patterned paper and added in little embellishments. Don't the colors just pop off the card against the kraft background?
Hope you will find time to play along with us at DCWV this month! For all the details click here.


.jpg)
3 comments:
What a cute and happy layout this is! I love how you used different fonts for your title! What a fun and happy stack that is as well! Great layout! and I also love the picture! :)
I love your card too! Great colors together and that arrow is perfect with it!
Awesome projects Angela! Love that sweet layout, and the fun geometric shapes on your card!!
Post a Comment