I am so excited to introduce you to the new Vintage Collector stack and embellishments! This is such an exciting thing for DCWV! There are over 40 coordinating items from cards to embellishments to albums and fabric paper.
I made a card and a layout to introduce you to this new collection!
First up is my "Owl will always love you" card:
I used a Vintage Collector card base, added the owl note card (which I cut up into 3 pieces), added some of the fabulous chevron washi tape, and finished it off with a stitch heart.
Next is my layout featuring my cute kiddos!
The background is made with the Vintage Collector stack. I stitched around the edges for some added texture. The "Family" and "Give Love" sayings are also cutouts from the stack! I just love the chalkboard look! The camera and buttons are chipboard pop ups and are such a great quality!
I love that everything coordinates so nicely together and the colors are just gorgeous! You are going to love this new set. It is in Michael's stores now. To see more of this collection, you can also view the video here.
I will be back with more Vintage Collector projects this month! Thanks for stopping by!
I will be back with more Vintage Collector projects this month! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:
Looking good. I always love DCWV paper...they have such nice patterns.
Great card and layout, Angela!! I love the way you mixed the soft colors in this collection and the chevron pattern is awesome on your layout!!
I love your layout and card!! So very cute! I think this layout is one of my very favorites!Your owl card is adorable too!! This stack is packed full of cute things! I love how they all coordinate!
Post a Comment