Sunday, December 29, 2013

80's night!

When my friends and I get together, we like to have fun! Last year for my friend Erica's birthday, we all dressed up in 80's clothes, then went to dinner and bowling! We laughed, danced and had the best time! 
I wanted to share with you a layout from that night using the Chalk Art stack from DCWV. It has some very "rad" chalk prints that I am sure you will love! My favorites are the brightly colored sheets! Just look at those polka dots and stripes!
Yes, that is me in the zebra striped pants! LOL The colors in this stack went great with these photos! I like that you can play them up with the brighter colors and this stack also looks great with more subtle colors. Check it out at your local JoAnn stores!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

How fun are those photos!! And a perfect collection to use for getting them scrapped, Angela! Love all of the Neon colors on the Black background!

Elizabeth said...

What a perfect layout! Love these bright fun colors!! Those are such RAD pictures too! Wowza! Hot mama!!