There is a fairly new stack by DCWV that has come out that is full of pretty pink patterned paper! (How did you like that alliteration?) I am talking about the Haute Pink stack!
I love all of the beautiful shades of pink, the touches of orange, and the gorgeous flowers too!
I recently had a birthday and I wanted to make a some party favors to give away just for fun. First I made the tags by cutting out a tag shaped piece from one of the patterned papers. I then added my sentiment and some flowers that I had fussy cut out from another sheet of patterned paper. To finish them off, I put a DCWV pearl accent in the middle of each flower.
I attached these cute tags to a clear cellophane bag filled with all things PINK! Cherry Chapstick, Nail polish, Strawberry Starbursts, and Bubblegum! Everyone loved them! These would be easy to make for so many different colors! "Orange you glad you came to my party?" or "I would have been blue without you at my party", etc... Hope this gives you some fun inspiration for your next party favors!
I recently had a birthday and I wanted to make a some party favors to give away just for fun. First I made the tags by cutting out a tag shaped piece from one of the patterned papers. I then added my sentiment and some flowers that I had fussy cut out from another sheet of patterned paper. To finish them off, I put a DCWV pearl accent in the middle of each flower.
I attached these cute tags to a clear cellophane bag filled with all things PINK! Cherry Chapstick, Nail polish, Strawberry Starbursts, and Bubblegum! Everyone loved them! These would be easy to make for so many different colors! "Orange you glad you came to my party?" or "I would have been blue without you at my party", etc... Hope this gives you some fun inspiration for your next party favors!

2 comments:
Such a fun idea, Angela! I love that mix of Pink and Orange too! Really cute use of the papers!
Darling idea! I love the pretty paper you used for these tags and fun embellishment on the flowers! They turned out dang cute! What a fun treat!! :)
Post a Comment