Monday, November 25, 2013

Peace on Earth... and a winner!

 Have you seen the new DCWV Winter Basics stack out at JoAnn's stores? Blue is my favorite color and this stack is just beautiful! It makes me think of snow falling and those peaceful, cold winter nights. 
I wanted to share with you this wooden Peace sign that I covered using this stack. It is a 6x6 stack, so the little designs work perfectly!
I covered each letter in a different pattern, added some faux stitching to some edges and glitter to others. The winter stickers are also DCWV and brand new for the holidays! The snowflakes I created using some DCWV pearl gems. This was an easy project to do and makes a great statement to decorate your home for the holiday season! Here is a little closer look:

Also, the winner of the two 6x6 DCWV pads from the blog hop this past weekend is... Ange!


Blogger Ange said...
Super cute! Great job with the banner.
My kids smiles and hugs bring me joy and crafting. Thanks!

Ange, I will email you to get your address! Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who left me such sweet comments! I did read them all and appreciated each one!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh great stack! I love blues for winter too. You project is fantastic!! Love your snowflakes, they're perfect.
Thanks so much for the prize, I'm super excited!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this project Angela, and the little touch of embellishments on each letter is so cute!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for the fun prize! and the extra envelopes you added in. :)