To start October off, I thought I would share a pumpkin project that I have been working on. It is made with the new DCWV stack called "Pumpkin Patch". It is available now at JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts Stores. This stack is full of beautiful oranges, greens and browns with hints of gold throughout. I just love it!
I bought this 11"wooden pumpkin kit from JoAnn's and decided I would cover it with papers from this stack.
I laid a piece of copy paper over the top of each wooden piece and rubbed crayon over the top to create my pattern.
I then used a craft knife to cut out my pattern and adhere it to the wooden pieces with some modge podge.
This was a little time consuming, but I love the end result!
As you can see, I added gold glitter to the edges and also some gold berries to the top to finish it off.
Here is a little closer look:
This sits right inside my front door and I have received quite a few compliments!
All of the things for this project can be purchased at your local JoAnn Store. Hope this inspired you to make something for your home for Halloween! Happy crafting!

1 comment:
Awesome project Angela!! Love how you used the crayon to make the pattern for this piece! Such a pretty home dec piece for the Fall!
Post a Comment