This month for the October Stack-a-holic Card Color Challenge, I decided to use some more papers from the Glitter Basics stack that you can find at JoAnn Stores. I have been using this stack alot and can't seem to put it down!
I like to make cards ahead of time when I can, and today I am sharing with you a Thanksgiving card. I love these colors together!
Instructions on making this card:
1. Cut a 8.5" x 5.5" piece of brown paper and fold it in half for the card base.
2. Cut a 3.75" x 5" piece of the green background and corner round 2 of the opposite edges. Adhere it to the card.
3. Cut a 1.75" x 4.25" piece of the purple paper and adhere that about 2/3rds of the way down the card.
4. Take a 4.25" piece of washi tape (I used woodgrain) and adhere it slightly above the bottom edge of the purple paper strip.
5. Cut a .75" x 4.25" strip of kraft paper to hold the sentiment and adhere that towards the middle of the purple paper strip.
6. Cut out an orange leaf and adhere it right above the kraft sentiment strip. (I slightly tucked mine into the strip too.)
7. Embellish! I added a cute sticker that I had laying around and a fall brad.
I hope you can play along this month with us at DCWV!


1 comment:
Awesome card, Angela!! I am not a Purple fan, but I do agree, that these colors look great together!
Post a Comment