Oh how I love fall! It is my favorite season by far! I love the changing leaves, the cooler weather, pumpkins, sweaters, etc... Today I am sharing with you this page about 2 of my little punkin's.
This page uses the Pumpkin Patch stack by DCWV. This was a pre-printed page that I just added a few details to. I love quick pages like that when I don't have much time. First, I matted my photos in a brown cardstock. I then cut out some of the arrow print paper and used that for embellishments on my page. The journaling spot is from the stack and so are the 3 brown pumpkin circles. For my title, I used a couple different stickers that I had in my stash and cut out the "punkins" word. Ta-da! A completed page in just a short amount of time!

1 comment:
Love those cute photos Angela, and the paper you chose for the background is perfect!!
Post a Comment