Tuesday, October 8, 2013

4 Spooky Kids

Today I wanted to share a cute 2 page layout I made using the Spooky Time stack by DCWV. 
This stack has the classic orange and black with a pop of purple!
 This layout came together pretty quickly. For the left page, I matted my photo in green, cut out the "spooky" banner letters, added the letter "4", the word "kids", and the pumpkin. I finished it with a piece of washi tape on one corner.

For the right side, I used (4) 2x3" photos. I matted them in black, then cut a piece of the chevron paper and tucked the top pictures under the chevron and the bottom ones I left on top. To finish it off I added another piece of washi tape, my journaling and some fun cutouts from the stack.
Here is a little closer look at the detail of this fun new stack. I would recommend it for your Halloween photos this year! It is full of great colors and cute designs!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Fun double page layout, Angela!! Love that you used the two different background papers!! Such a great way to include the group photo and individual pics of the kids!