Saturday, September 28, 2013

Grateful...

Sorry I have been MIA lately! We were affected by the Colorado floods and are just now getting back to normal. I wanted to share a couple of fall cards with you today. I have had the word "grateful" on my mind all week, so that was the theme for my cards.
For these cards I used kraft paper as the base and the patterned paper all comes from the DCWV stack called "Glitter Basics". I just love the little touches of glitter and great colors in this stack!

Here is a closer look:
 Other supplies used: Stampin Up "Falling Leaves" stamp set, brad, chalk ink.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful cards these are! I love the patterned paper in this stack! So cute!! Love the combination of the chevron and cute leaves! Once again you AMAZE me with your talents!!

Ashley Horton said...

So sorry to hear about all of the flooding and damage in your area, Angela!! I love both of your cards!! The way you used the chevron pattern on both of them is so fun!